You can create a blog for free with Blogger. Blogger is a blogging platform provided by Google. The name Google itself gives us confidence for this platform for blogging.
Here is the step by step guide on How To Create A Blog For Free in Blogger And we will also have a look at How To Install Blogger Templates.
Suggested Read: What is a Blog? Detailed Guide On Blog, Blogging & Blogger.
Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Blog for Free In Blogger?
- Go to Blogger.com
- Click on “Create A Blog”.
- Sign In using your Gmail Account.
- Select your display name (The name you want to show as an author) & Click on “Continue To Blogger”.
- Click on “Create A New Blog”.
- Choose a Title & Web Address Name. (Ours is PBWOfficial.blogspot.com)
- Leave the theme as default. We can change it later on and then click on “Create Blog”.
- Now Google will ask you to register a custom Top Level Domain. Just click on “No Thanks”.
- Hurray!!! You have just created your own blog.
Now your Blog will look like this.
Now let’s change the look of our blog as a professional blog.
To change the look of our blog we need to use custom templates because bloggers default templates are too old fashioned.
How To Install A Blogger Template?
There are many free & paid blogger templates are available in the market. As you are just starting your blog so just go with the free one for now.
Now let me explain it to you, How to download a free blogger template and How To Customize Blogger Template?
How to download a professional blog template for blogger?
There are many websites in google that will provide you with a free blogger template.
But, We recommend SoraTemplates as they provide premium quality blogger templates. Search on google “SoraTemplates” and you will find the first website.
Now click on “Sora Templates” and check the demos and download your favorite one.
How to upload Blogger Template?
Step 1: Click on “Themes” & Then “Backup/Restore”
Step 2: Click on “Choose file”
Step 3: Unzip or Extract the downloaded template file.
Step 4: Select the “XML File” from the extracted files.
Step 5: Now click on “Upload” and wait until it’s uploading.
Step 6: Click on the “Settings Gear Icon”.
Step 7: Click on “No, Show Desktop theme on mobile devices” and then click on “Save”.
Congratulation!!! Now your blog looks like a professional blog. Now start writing and share valuable and unique articles.
We hope, now you will be able to create a blog in blogger & also able to install blogger templates.
If you have any questions or face any problem while creating your blog or installing the template, Comment below. We will try to sort your problems.
Also, let us know in the comment section if this post is helpful to you. And do share this post if it helps. <3
- I am Rohit Singh. I am a Blogger, Affiliate Marketer & Founder of ProBloggingWorld.Read More
- WordPress Guide2020.05.1825 WordPress SEO Tips to Improve Your Rankings
- SEO2020.05.06Ultimate Google Search Console Guide: Basic To Advance Level
- Blogging Guide2020.04.19How To Start A Blog In 2020 From Scratch? [11 Easy Steps]
- Blogging Guide2020.04.17How To Choose A Domain Name? (11 Helpful Tips + 2 Bonus Tips)