You have just created a Blogger blog by mistake or You don’t want to continue with your blog.
Whatever the reason is but now you want to know How To Delete Blogger Account?
But first of all, you need to decide whether you want to delete your complete blogger account or you want to delete any specific blog in blogger (if you have multiple blogs).
Because if you delete your blogger account completely then you will lose access to your other blogs as well.
So if you have decided that you want to delete your complete account then you can follow this guide to Delete your Blogger account permanently.
Actually, you will have to delete your Gmail account completely to delete your blogger account because you use your Gmail account to sign in to the blogger.
And there is no way to delete a blogger account unless you delete your Google account completely.
Note: If you delete your Google account then it will delete all your data associated with it such as YouTube account, Blogger Account, Emails, etc.
So if you want to just delete a blog associated with your blogger account, not the entire Google account then you can Jump to Delete Blogger Blog Section.
Note: Take a backup of your blog before deleting it if in case you change your mind and want to start your blog in blogger again.
How To Delete Blogger Account Permanently?
- Go to this link to Delete specific Google services or your Google Account
- Click on sign in and sign in to your Google account.
- Once you’re signed in, simply select “Delete Your Account”
- Now it will ask you to verify your identity, simply login to complete the verification
- Check both the boxes and click on “Delete Account”
- Now you have successfully deleted Your Google Account and all its data.
But if you want to delete just a blog not your complete Google account and its data then you can follow along with us.
How To Delete Blogger Blog – Step By Step Guide
- Log in to your Blogger Dashboard and Click on Settings in the left panel
- Choose “Other” from Setting’s Sub-menu in the left panel
- Select “Delete Blog”
- Select “Delete This Blog” from the pop-up
- Click on your Blogs name on the left top corner of your dashboard
- Select the blog under Deleted blog
- Now Select “Permanently Delete”
- Again click on “Permanently Delete.”
How To Delete Blogger Blog – Image Guide
This step-by-step guide with pictures walks you through all the necessary steps to delete your account or blog in blogger.
At First Login to your Blogger’s dashboard and then on the left panel of your dashboard, click on “Settings” and then just below the Settings option, you will get an option of Others.
Now select “Others” from the sub-menu of settings. Now in the middle of your Blogger Dashboard, you will have to select the option of “Delete Blog”.
Now in step 4, you simply need to click on Orange Button of “Delete This Blog”.
Now your Blogger blog has been deleted. But to delete blogger blog permanently you need to click on Your Blogs name on the left top corner of your Blogger Dashboard.
Now click on the blog name under the deleted blogs which one you want to delete permanently. And after that click on “Permanently Delete”.
Again click on “Permanently Delete” and it’s done. Your Blogger Blog is now permanently deleted.
Suggested Posts: 5 Best Blogging Platforms In 2019
You will lose all your data if you delete your Google Account. So it’s advisable to delete that specific blog that you don’t want to operate anymore.
I hope you find this post on How To Delete Blogger Account helpful. Consider sharing it with your family & friends 🙂
- I am Rohit Singh. I am a Blogger, Digital Marketer & Founder of ProBloggingWorld and other blogs. Read More
- Hosting Reviews & Comparisons2020.03.29SiteGround vs. A2 Hosting  – The Best Amongst Them.
- Blogging Guide2020.03.14How To Choose A Niche For Your Blog? [7 Easy Steps]
- WordPress Guide2020.03.05Rank Math SEO Plugin Easy Setup Guide For Beginners In 2020.
- Blogging Guide2020.02.14How To Start A Blog In 2020? [Beginners Guide]