You have just created a Blogger blog by mistake or You don’t want to continue with your blog.
Whatever the reason is but now you want to know How To Delete Blogger Account. Then you have come to the right place.
But let me tell you, Once you will Delete Blogger Account or Blog, then you will not be able to restore it. So kindly download a backup before deleting your blog.
In case if you change your mind in the future, then you will be able to restore it. To take a backup just click on “Download Blog” above Step 4.
How To Delete Blogger Account or Blog – Step By Step Guide
- Log in to your Blogger Dashboard and Click on Settings in the left panel
- Choose “Other” from Setting’s Sub-menu in the left panel
- Select “Delete Blog”
- Select “Delete This Blog” from the pop-up
- Click on your Blogs name on the left top corner of your dashboard
- Select the blog under Deleted blog
- Now Select “Permanently Delete”
- Again click on “Permanently Delete.”
How To Delete Blogger Account – Image Guide
This step-by-step guide with pictures walks you through all the necessary steps to delete your account or blog in blogger.
At First Login to your Blogger’s dashboard and then on the left panel of your dashboard, click on “Settings” and then just below the Settings option, you will get an option of Others.
Now select “Others” from the sub-menu of settings. Now in the middle of your Blogger Dashboard, you will have to select the option of “Delete Blog”.
Now in step 4, you simply need to click on Orange Button of “Delete This Blog”.
Now your Blogger blog has been deleted. But to delete blogger blog permanently you need to click on Your Blogs name on the left top corner of your Blogger Dashboard.
Now click on the blog name under the deleted blogs which one you want to delete permanently. And after that click on “Permanently Delete”.
Again click on “Permanently Delete” and it’s done. Your Blogger Blog is now permanently deleted.
Suggested Posts: 5 Best Blogging Platforms In 2019
I hope you find this post on How To Delete Blogger Account helpful. Consider sharing it with your family & friends 🙂
- Hey guys, My name is Rohit Singh. A B.Com Graduated Student. I love to learn new things, technologies and new ways to solve any issues related to websites or computers and as my interests are related to these things so I will try to share all the things whatever I've learned and what I will learn next.
- Online Marketing Tools2020.01.16List Of Google Tools Every Marketer Should Use in 2020
- SEO2019.12.18How To Write An SEO Optimized Article? [9 Pro Tips]
- Blogging Guide2019.12.14What Is Micro Niche Blog? Definitive Guide For 2020
- SEO2019.12.11What Are LSI Keywords? 5 Best And Free LSI Keywords Generator Tools.