There are plenty of tools available for bloggers and digital marketers but here we are going to share a List Of Google Tools that will help you to be more productive.
Google offers various tools & products for free and you can take advantage of these Google tools to get much better results in Blogging & Digital Marketing.
These tools can help you to be more productive by saving your time and energy and most of them are free to use.
List Of Google Tools & Products
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads (AdWords)
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Structured Data Testing Tool
- Google Rich Results Testing Tool
- Blogger (Blogspot)
- Google My Business
- Google Chrome
- Google Trends
- Google Marketing Platform
- Google PageSpeed Insights
- Google Mobile-Friendly Test
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- Google Alerts
- Google Calendar
Google Search Console
Google Search Console (formerly known as Google Webmasters Tools) is one of the free Google tools for webmasters, SEO’s, online marketers, to name a few.
It helps you to track the performance and search traffic of your site, detect & fix the issue of your site, etc.
Using GSC you can find what are the keywords that your site or post is ranking for. What is the position of your site or post in Google SERP?
On what devices your site is appearing in search results (i.e. mobile, tablet, desktop) as well as which keyword is ranking in which country? etc.
Uses Of Google Search Console
- Submit A Sitemap
- Track Your Site Performance (Keywords, Positions, Country, Devices
- Monitor Your Site’s Coverage
- Monitor Internal And External Links
- To Disavow Bad Backlinks
- Submit Your Link Manually For Faster Indexing
- Monitor Errors
- Identify Site Security Issues
- Check Crawl Stats Of Your Site
- Expired or Deleted URL Removal
- Find Coverage Issues
Google Ads (Google AdWords)
As the name suggests, Google Ads (Formerly known as Google AdWords) is an advertising platform where advertisers can bid on certain keywords to display their ads to internet users.
The advertisers can use Google Ads to generate visitors to their website, display product listings, get app installs, Get video views on Youtube, etc.
Uses Of Google Ads
- Get more visitors to their website
- Get video views
- Get more install on an app
- Display their product listings at the top of Google
- Display their Google My Business Listing at the top
Why You Should Use Google Ads?
- Google has massive reach
- It allows you to target users with a range of targeting options
- You can get to the top of Google instantly without any SEO
- Get more targeted users because Google shows ads based on users browsing experience and cookies
Apart from these reasons that I’ve pointed out, there are many other reasons to use Google Ads, you can check this guide from Instapage.
You own a website or blog and you want to know who is visiting your site, from where your visitors are coming from, how much time they spend on your site, what pages do visitors are visiting? etc.
To find this kind of details of your site or visitors, you have to use a tool called Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free tool by Google to measure the traffic, monitor the source of traffic, acquisition & behavior of visitors, conversion goals, etc.
Uses Of Google Analytics
- To find Realtime visitors count
- How do you acquire users?
- When do your visits your site?
- Where are your users located?
- What device do they use?
- Which pages are getting most visitors?
- What is the bounce rate of your site?
- How well do you retain users?
Google AdSense is the biggest Ads Network on the web and it is owned by Google LLC.
If you are earning money online from your content, You are already familiar with AdSense.
You can make money by placing ads on your blog, website or videos on Youtube. It s one of the primary sources of income for many Bloggers & Youtubers.
Why Should You Use Google AdSense?
- It lets you earn money from your website, blog & youtube
- It provides high quality & relevant ads to users
- It is owned by Google
- You can choose ads-type you want to show or block
- It also provides responsive ads
- It gives high CPC compare to other ads-networks
Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner is a part of Google Ads but it needs a special mention.
Google Keyword Planner is an incredibly useful tool for keyword researching and find out Bidding price, Paid difficulty, List of related keyword, Traffic forecast, etc.
You can also filter out from a list of keywords to find exact keywords that match your ads campaign.
Uses Of Google Keyword Planner
- Find a list of related keywords & LSI Keywords
- Get the traffic estimate for your ads campaign
- View keyword statistics
- Keyword grouping for ads campaign
Google Structured Data Testing Tool
You may have heard of structured data or schema and you may have implemented it on your site.
But, how do you know your schema code is working fine or not?
Google Structured Data Testing Tool is a free Google tool that helps you to test the schema or structured data code on your site is working fine or not.
Uses Of Google Structured Data Testing Tool
- Check The Structured Data Code Is Implemented or Not
- Check Any Warnings In Structured Data Code
Google Rich Result Testing Tool
Even if you may have implemented a structured data code on your site, there is no guarantee that Google will show it on search results.
And Google Rich Results Testing Tool helps you to test your site, pages & posts and find that they are eligible for Rich results or not.
YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world after Google. And you know what YouTube is also owned by Google.
YouTube is the best way to dominate Video Market. Internet users are increasing rapidly and they tend to consume more visual content.
It is a great way to generate passive income and many peoples are making videos on YouTube as a full-time YouTuber.
If you can’t rank on the first page of Google through SEO then you might get there through YouTube videos as Google now started promoting YouTube videos on the first page of Google SERP.
Uses Of YouTube
- Create brand awareness
- Expand yourself to WorldWide Audience
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Make money from AdSense
- Dominate the first page of Google through videos
- Get more loyal & targeted audience in your niche
- Give your audience more content to consume
If you’re new to the world of Blogging and don’t want to commit investing money on Self-Hosted WordPress then Blogger is for you.
Uses Of Blogger
- Create a free blog
- Express your self to the world
- Share your knowledge
- Improve writing skills
- Build your audience
- Earn money through AdSense
Recommended Post: How To Create Free Blog On Blogger?
Recommended Post: How To Speed Up Blogger Blog Speed?
Recommended Post: Blogspot SEO Guide To Rank Higher In Google
Google My Business
Google My Business is another free & amazing Google tool that lets you list your business or organization in Google Search & Google Maps.
You just need to verify your business to post offers, photos, posts, etc. to your Google My Business profile.
You can optimize your GMB Listing to get noticed by potential clients in your area and turn them into loyal customers.
Uses Of Google My Business
- List your business or organization online
- Get noticed by the potential customers
- List your products, offers, etc in front of the customers online.
- Get feedback from customers
- Help customers through inbuilt chat feature of GMB
- Share photos, posts and let your customers know what makes you different from others.
Google Chrome is a browser made by Google. It is one of the fastest browsers on the internet.
There are plenty of Google Chrome extensions available on Google Web Store that you can use to increase your productivity.
Uses Of Google Chrome
- For browsing the internet
- Using extensions to increase productivity
- Reliable Browser
- You can use chrome dev tools
Google Trends is a very useful Google tool to check the popularity of any keyword over the time of period.
It helps you to explore the latest trending topics, realtime trending searches, keywords searches overtime, etc.
Digital marketers & Bloggers can use this Google tool to find smart keywords in different regions also get notifications when their post gets indexed on Google.
Uses Of Google Trends
- Digital Marketers & Bloggers can use it to find keywords
- It lets you check keywords volume and how it varies over time?
- It helps you to find trending topics and its search volume
- It lets you compare multiple keywords to check their trends
- Check fluctuation of keywords search volume over time
- To get post indexing notifications
Google Marketing Platform
Google Marketing Platform is a Google Product that has integrated Google 360 analytics suite & DoubleClick advertisers products under one tool that makes marketing faster.
The main purpose of this Google tool is to provide a platform to users where they can integrate Google 360 analytics suite & DoubleClick advertiser’s data at one place for their ease.
Google PageSpeed Insights
As we all know, website speed is one of the critical ranking factors in Google and everyone wants a fast website because delay in loading time can reduce the conversion and increase the bounce rate of your site.
Google PageSpeed Insight is a free tool by Google that you can use to analyze your site speed means how fast the website is loading on any Mobile & Desktop.
It also shows you the reasons why your site is loading slow and gives you an idea of how you can fix that issue to speed up your site.
Uses Of PageSpeed Insights
- To measure the website loading speed
- To find resources that are making your site slow
- Get recommendations on how to speed up your site
Google Mobile-Friendly Test
As more and more peoples are using mobile devices to use the internet. It is time to optimize our site for mobile devices.
Google Mobile-Friendly Test allows you to test whether your site is mobile-friendly or not.
It also shows you the page loading issues that can affect how Google sees and understands your page.
You can also see the screenshot of your site that how it looks like to Google in mobile.
Google docs is a free web-based application by Google within their Google drive service. It lets you create, edit, store & share documents and spreadsheets online.
One of the key features of Google docs is that you and your team members can collaborate in realtime to create, edit or update documents or spreadsheets.
Uses Of Google Docs
- Create, edit & store any documents & spreadsheets online
- To work together in realtime
Google Drive is a file storage platform that lets you store your files, photos, videos, designs or anything on their server.
The main thing is that you can get access to 15GB storage for free with just a Google account.
Uses Of Google Drive
- Store files, photos, videos, etc. on Google server
- Invite users to view, download or collaborate files
Google Alerts helps you to track the online activity of any search phrases or keywords.
You will get notified whenever it finds any new content that matches your search phrases or keywords that you have set up on Google Alerts.
You can set up a maximum of 1000 keywords per email and you can get a notification on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Uses Of Google Alerts
- To Know Whenever Someone Mentioned You or Your Company
- Get Latest News & Updates In Your Niche
- Competitors Analysis
- To Follow Any Bloggers or Influencers
Being organized is the major key to be more productive and everyone should be organized to get most out of a day.
Google Calendar does the same. It is a useful tool to manage your meetings, track your activities & organize your day.
It also helps you to share your schedule with others.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Google tools?
Tools which are provided by Google are Google Tools. For instance, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Google Keyword Planner, etc. all are Google Tools.
Top 10 List of Google Tools & Products
1. Google Search
2. Google Chrome
6. Google Analytics
7. Google Search Console
8. Google Ads
9. Google Docs
10. Blogspot (Blogger)
So this is the List Of Google Tools that I use. Which Google tool do you prefer to use the most? Let us know in the comments.
And finally!!! If you find this List of Google Tools helpful, do not forget to share it 🙂
- I am Rohit Singh. I am a Blogger, Affiliate Marketer & Founder of ProBloggingWorld.Read More
- WordPress Guide2020.05.1825 WordPress SEO Tips to Improve Your Rankings
- SEO2020.05.06Ultimate Google Search Console Guide: Basic To Advance Level
- Blogging Guide2020.04.19How To Start A Blog In 2020 From Scratch? [11 Easy Steps]
- Blogging Guide2020.04.17How To Choose A Domain Name? (11 Helpful Tips + 2 Bonus Tips)