Those days have gone when multi-niche sites were ruling on every Google SERP’s.
After the Algorithmic Updates of Google, Micro Niche Blogs & Niche Blogs are performing very well in Google SERP’s.
So, here we are going to discuss everything that you need to know to Start a Micro Niche Blog and add extra money to your pocket.
What Is Micro Niche Blog?
A Micro Niche Blog is a blog that is dedicated to any specific micro-topic or micro-keywords of any broad keyword.
Hostgator Coupon Code, GB WhatsApp, WhatsApp Video Status, etc. are examples of micro-niche keywords.
These keywords are bringing thousands of targeted traffic organically.
How Much Money You Can Earn From Micro Niche Blogging?
This is the traffic analytics of a Micro Niche Blog which is targeting “Hostgator Coupon Codes”.
The main source of income for this blog is Affiliate Marketing.
As this blog is getting targeted traffic so just assume only 10% of the traffic is signing up for Hostgator through their affiliate link.
Total numbers of sign up: 5.9K X 10% = 590.
Hostgator.com Affiliate Programme pays $125 per paid sign up if you refer more than 21 peoples in a month.
So the total earning of this Blog is (590 X $125) $73,750 per month.
We have calculated the value on a bare minimum conversion rate. The conversion rate of a micro-niche blog can go up around 40-50%.
So you can understand how anyone can even earn thousands of dollars from a micro-niche blog.
Now you might think, How you can Create A Micro Niche Blog and earn money?
Let me walk you through step by step guide on how to find a profitable niche for your micro-niche blog and generate thousands of dollars.
How To Find Micro Niche Blogging Topics?
Finding a low competitive micro-niche keyword is a hard task.
But most of the new bloggers start a new blog on high competitive topics without any research and this is the main reason why they fail miserably.
To earn a good amount of money from your blog, You have to focus on these things to find a Micro Niche Blogging Topics.
- Find a keyword that has a minimum of 4K-5K search volume per month with low competition.
- Maximum 2-3 results on the first page are from high authoritative websites and others are from low-ranking websites.
- No e-commerce websites like Amazon or Flipkart are ranking on the first page.
- Domain Name of your primary keyword should be available.
These are a few important factors to keep in mind before starting a new Micro Niche Blog on any keyword.
To find a low competitive keyword for a micro-niche blog, you can use free tools like Google Keyword Planner, Ubersuggest, Google Auto-Complete, Answer The Public.
Or you can also use Paid Tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush, Long Tail Pro.
The content of a niche-specific site matters the most. You should follow these tips to
- Set a static page as homepage for your blog with 1000+ words targetting your primary keyword.
- Use LSI Keywords on your homepage and blog posts.
- Write at least 20 articles with over 1000 words targetting Long Tail Keywords of your primary keyword.
- Interlink all your articles properly.
How To Rank Your Micro Niche Blog?
Even you have chosen a low competitive keyword but it can be a little bit hard to rank a new blog without proper planning & strategy.
Here are some tips that you can follow to Rank Your Micro Niche Blog.
- Focus on On-Page SEO of your blog and blog posts. (You can use RankMath or Yoast SEO to write SEO Optimized Posts)
- Write at least a 25-30 SEO optimized blog post within 1-2 months.
- Submit your blog to Google Search Console, Bing Webmasters Tool & Other search engines webmaster tools.
- Create High-Quality Backlinks
Sources To Earn Money From A Micro Niche Blog
There are many ways to earn huge money from a micro-niche site. But I would recommend going with Affiliate Marketing.
But let me show you 2 most popular sources to earn money from a micro-niche site.
1. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing is the most popular way to earn money from a micro-niche blog.
Yes, finding a Low competitive Product-specific keyword can be a little hard. But it’s not an impossible task.
But once you find the right keyword for your blog, It will worth every single second of your hard work.
You can choose affiliate marketing programs that suit your blog the most.
2. Ad Networks
If your blog is not related to any services or products then you can monetize your blog through ad-networks such as Google AdSense, Media.net, etc.
But if you are going to earn through ad-networks only then we will recommend you to use AdSense because there are many reasons.
- You will get High CPC on AdSense.
- It is the biggest Ad Network.
- It is trustworthy because the name Google is associated with it.
Suggested Read For BlogSpot Users: How To Get AdSense Approval In Blogger Blog
Recommended Post: List Of Google Tools You Should Use [Updated List]
I have tried my best to cover everything related to Micro Niche Blog. If you have any other questions in your mind, Feel free to ask in the comments.
I will be very happy to answer your query.
And if you find this post helpful, leave a comment below and share it with everyone.
- I am Rohit Singh. I am a Blogger, Digital Marketer & Founder of ProBloggingWorld and other blogs. Read More
- Hosting Reviews & Comparisons2020.03.29SiteGround vs. A2 Hosting  – The Best Amongst Them.
- Blogging Guide2020.03.14How To Choose A Niche For Your Blog? [7 Easy Steps]
- WordPress Guide2020.03.05Rank Math SEO Plugin Easy Setup Guide For Beginners In 2020.
- Blogging Guide2020.02.14How To Start A Blog In 2020? [Beginners Guide]